Allen-Bradley Clock Tower at Rockwell Automation 105 10F PASSPORT SITE
- 1201 S 2nd St
- Saturday: 10-5
- Sunday: 10-5
- Photography permitted: No
Originally know as Allen-Bradley, parts of the building are approximately 100 years old. The clock tower was completed in October of 1962. The majority of the clock components were designed and built by Allen-Bradley employees. Until recently, it was the largest 4 sided clock in the world. It is now the largest 4 sided clock in the Western Hemisphere. Currently undergoing extensive renovation, each side of the clock is lit by fluorescent tubes requiring nearly 35 kilowatts of power.